GATEWAY OSTEOPATHY – CURRENTLY STILL OPEN
(Limited Reception Hours 9am – 11.30am Mon – Fri)
– GATEWAY PILATES – CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. –
– VIRTUAL APPOINTMENTS & CLASSES AVAILABLE –
We have escalated our already stringent hygiene routines and are still here to support you
Whilst social distancing is important, your pain and comfort is also our priority, which is why the Australia Government considers allied health an “essential service”.
It is important that we help support the load of our amazing local GPs during these testing times.
Should you be forced to self-isolate, or are in a high risk category, please call to discuss a video consultation Ph. 03 9431 5773
- Please Note: Our practitioners will prioritise patients who are in genuine pain and discomfort.
- If you are having difficulty moving your neck, suffering headaches, or have pain in your back especially if your pain is travelling into your arms or legs you will get appointment priority.
- If you are having pain that is making it difficulty to sleep or concentrate, please feel welcome to make an appointment.
- If you are unsure about your appointment suitability we are happy to have one of our practitioners chat with you on the phone first.
- When you arrive for your appointment we are asking patients to remain in their car to avoid congestion in the waiting room. You do not need to call to notify us of your arrival. When the practitioners are ready they will come out to the carpark to screen you. *Our practitioners reserve the right to refuse service. Do Not present to our clinic with a fever or any other signs of COVID-19 you will be refused service*
- You may be asked to use hand sanitiser when you arrive.
- We are no longer using towels on the tables, and tables are thoroughly cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant between patients. You are welcome to bring your own towels for comfort and draping.
- At reception you will notice we’ve installed a sneeze guard and you may be asked to swipe your own card in our eftpos machine to avoid touching. We ask that you keep conversation post appointment to a minimum to allow for cleaning and to reduce congestion in the reception area if other patients need to be welcomed in.
- If you’re calling the clinic and there is no answer leave a message, our practitioners may be treating and unable to answer your call. During this time we have limited reception hours. We will get back to you and appreciate your understanding on this matter.
- We ask for your patience and consideration if practitioners are running late, they may be required to process payments in addition to their increased cleaning obligations.
Thankyou for your understanding and assistance.